With 24-hour video surveillance, you stay informed and up-to-date whether you’re away for an hour or a week.
- Secure Video: Your privacy is maintained through the use of security equipment and data encryption similar to what banks use.
- Home Video Access: Use a TV or dedicated monitor to keep an eye on things around the house while you multitask.
- Remote Video Access: Monitor your home, kids, and pets from your smartphone or tablet.
- Video Recording: Record up to 30 seconds of a triggered event and save the footage for up to 30 days.
- Email Notifications: Receive email alerts whenever there is a sign of trouble so you stay on top of the situation.
- Motion Detection: Your system automatically starts recording when unexpected motion is detected.
Whether you own your home, rent, or have eliminated your home phone landline, a wireless home security system has countless benefits.
- Expandable: If your security needs grow down the line, extra devices can easily be purchased to sync with existing equipment, and installation is a breeze.
- Portable: Because wireless systems are simple to install and uninstall, you can easily take them with you when you move.
- Battery Operated: You aren’t limited by your home’s wiring, so sensors and cameras can be placed anywhere.
- Upgradeable: Easily upgrade to ADT Pulse service to combine your home security and home automation.
On vacation, at work or just running errands, remote access allows you to stay connected to your home.
- Online Portal: Monitor and manage your security system through secure access to your web portal from most web-enabled devices.
- Home Controls: Arm or disarm your system from anywhere on your mobile device or control your lighting, thermostat and appliances.
- Remote Video: Watch a live feed to check in on your home anytime.
- Customized Alerts: specify certain criteria to be alerted by text, email or phone when there is a fire, intrusion or other change.
Medical and Storm Safety
Back-up power and a two-way voice intercom help protect you through various home emergencies.
- Power Backup: Even in the case of a power outage, a backup battery keeps your security system working.
- Flood & Carbon Monoxide Detection: Detectors help protect your home from health threats and potential water damage.
- Quick Response Time: In the case of an emergency, trained professionals will contact the fire department, police, or emergency respondents for immediate assistance.
- Personal Help Button: A long-range, waterproof personal assistance wristband or pendant allow senior citizens more mobility and freedom with less risk.